- Analytics-ready data
- Intelligent data entry processes and proprietary workflows
- Skilled analysts and access to senior technical expertise
- Independent third party = unbiased data
- People you can work with
- Data screening
- QA/QC of existing electronic datasets
- Integration across oil & gas datasets
- Proprietary/consortia database design and/or entry
- Mining of public datasets
- Engineering analysis including operational, efficiency and problem analysis
- Secure online delivery
- Web applications and/or ODBC direct streaming
- Summary of key observations
- Benchmarking and trend analysis
- Multivariate statistics and/or regression analysis to determine optimal paths for success
Matt has over 15 years of experience in oil & gas industry database and application development. As a database architecture specialist, he has played a key role in numerous high profile initiatives at CDL including the development of EDGE software, Well Completions & Frac Database and Catalyst application. Matt specializes in turning messy data into smart data. He holds a diploma in Computer Technology from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
Mark Lenko, M.Ec., P.Eng.
Managing Director—Intelligence, Engineering Director
Mark has 25 years of varied engineering, operational and executive experience in the Canadian energy industry with a focus on evaluations, exploitations and reservoir engineering. His expertise includes reservoir engineering and economic assessments of capital development programs including type curve development, well spacing plans, well level evaluations and field development economics. Mark holds a B.Sc. (Petroleum Engineering) from the University of Alberta, a B.A. (Economics) and an M.Ec. (Economics) from the University of Calgary.
- Well, stage and interval based data structure for horizontal wells is in use by over 150 operators, service companies and agencies across North America
- Electronic data capture and analysis of over 50,000 wells to date
- Catalyst Resource Play Evaluation Platform
- Western Canada Well Completions & Frac Database
- Western Canada Geofluids database
- UK and Norway whatmapLive!
- Data management in support of North American and international Technical Studies