Why Data Solutions?
In today’s highly competitive E&P environment, it’s all about producing more barrels for fewer dollars. With drilling and completions (D&C) operations now consuming close to 70% of capital expenditures, and generating massive amounts of data, leveraging all available information to make better decisions represents an enormous opportunity.
Canadian Discovery Ltd. (CDL)’s data solutions help you to better access, integrate and analyze oil & gas data. We offer a unique blend of data management, data capture, engineering analysis and related expertise to help you maximize results.
Drilling Database and Well Completions & Frac Database
Why Canadian Discovery?
- Analytics-ready data
- Intelligent data entry processes and proprietary workflows
- Skilled analysts and access to senior technical expertise
- Independent third party = unbiased data
- People you can work with
What We Offer
- Data screening
- QA/QC of existing electronic datasets
- Integration across oil & gas datasets
Electronic data capture from hard copy or raster
- Proprietary/consortia database design and/or entry
- Mining of public datasets
- Engineering analysis including operational, efficiency and problem analysis
- Secure online delivery
- Web applications and/or ODBC direct streaming
Analytics and/or reports
- Summary of key observations
- Benchmarking and trend analysis
- Multivariate statistics and/or regression analysis to determine optimal paths for success
Typical data workflow
- Previously unavailable industry-standard datasets
- Proven proprietary data model
- Well, stage and interval based data structure for horizontal wells is in use by over 150 operators, service companies and agencies across North America
- Electronic data capture and analysis of over 50,000 wells to date
- International application and database expertise
Connect With Us
Ready to discuss your data needs? Let’s get started.